Effective Date: August 19, 2020
Thank you for visiting us and hopefully using our products and services. The services are defined below as defined by ACCESS Systems a division of Fortresslight Group Ltd (Fortresslight) located at Lenny Saith Drive, Valsayn, Trinidad and Tobago.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. We are required to inform that if don’t agree to the terms below, you cannot use or access our Services in any manner.
Please read and learn the rules that govern the use of our website, products, services and mobile application. If you have any question, comments or concerns regarding these terms please contact us at email@example.com
- We accept payment with the following cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, JCB, Dinner’s club international, Debit Cards and PayPal. We also accept payments via Bank transfer, certified cheque and WiPay. All allow non credit card payments are subjected to a 5% discount and this option will be advertised on the checkout page before completing a payment. To make a payment the methods described above, simply select it on the checkout page. After confirming you order, you’ll receive an email to your address on file with the information of how to proceed to complete your payment.
- The maximum amount per transaction completed with any credit card is 6000TTD.
- Transaction currency when paying by card is in TTD (Trinidad and Tobago dollars). If the site has prices in currencies other than Trinidad and Tobago dollars, they are only for informative purposes unless otherwise stated.
- All refunds for payments made by credit card payments ( including PayPal) will be fulfilled by returning the payment to the card in which the payment was made. Fortresslight is in no way responsible for the duration the refund takes to reflect on your credit card. Please contact your credit card issuer for further information about refunds made to your credit card.
- If a refund is to be granted for our products and services that was paid using cash, bank transfer, online banking or WiPay, refunds will be given in the form of either a certified cheque or bank transfer within 14 days from the date of return of the product.
Policy to ensure data protection in payment
Fortresslight makes every effort to provide reliable protection of the site https://access.systems to protect you from fraudulent transactions when you pay with your Visa or MasterCard. We apply the best practices recommended by international credit card organizations, these include:
- ïSecurity data entry is provided using the SSL protocol to encrypt the connection between our server and the payment from the banking service.
- ïThe authenticity of your card is checked by introducing a security code (CVV2)
- ïIn addition, to identify you as the cardholder, the payment server for electronic trading of our servicing bank supports the authentication schemes of international card organizations – Verified by VISA and MasterCard Secure Code.