Effective Date: September 7, 2020
Thank you for visiting us and hopefully using our products and services. The services are defined below as defined by ACCESS Systems a division of Fortresslight Group Ltd (Fortresslight) located at Lenny Saith Drive, Valsayn, Trinidad and Tobago.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. We are required to inform that if don’t agree to the terms below, you cannot use or access our Services in any manner.
Please read and learn the rules that govern the use of our website, products, services and mobile application. If you have any question, comments or concerns regarding these terms please contact us at email@example.com
Fortresslight provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Fortresslight will offer no warranty service without this number.
ACCESS warrants the product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the original ship date. During this period, Fortresslight will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Fortresslight’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service will be paid by Fortresslight. All shipping fees both to and from Fortresslight following this one year warranty period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the one year warranty period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All parts replaced by Fortresslight or its authorized service center, become the property of Fortresslight. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The product owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
Fortresslight makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this product other than as set forth below. Fortresslight makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Fortresslight is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall Fortresslight be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No re-seller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products sold and/or distributed by Fortresslight and its Authorized Dealers. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the Caribbean. This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Fortresslight shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Fortresslight representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including damages resulting from operating devices against their recommended specifications, or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any third party product or related problems.
- Fortresslight makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-Fortresslight) product.
- Thirty-day Return Window does not include, spare parts, accessories and shipping and handling fees.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to Fortresslight within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- Fortresslight will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $30 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
- No refund will be granted for products which has been tampered with, show signs of wear or in any way which jeopardize Fortresslight‘s ability to re-market or resell the product. Fortresslight maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
- All returned products must be in their original packaging.
- Any non-defective returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price in additional to any shipping or handling charges.
- Quantity purchases of three products or more are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 14 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Any item missing the barcode/serial number on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Fortresslight only. Any shipping costs (starting from the original date of purchase within the warranty period) on any item returned for repair is paid by Fortresslight. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 14 days from the date of issue. Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- If you have purchased any products on our website or from our authorized dealers, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased), the product serial number (located on the product packaging) and contact Fortresslight Customer Service at 1-868-710-1425 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the product under warranty must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) and shipping label will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by Fortresslight technical support staff to ship your product. Fortresslight will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
- Pack the product in its original box then place it inside a well-protected box or packaging, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. Fortresslight will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original one Fortresslight paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
ADDRESS: Lenny Saith Drive, Valsayn,
Trinidad and Tobago.
- Upon receiving the product, Fortresslight will repair or replace your product (at Fortresslight’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 14 days excluding holidays and weekends (dependent on parts availability) via TTPOST.
- Fortresslight will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the warranty period. Post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, the current labour cost and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
Email us at: email@example.com
Reach us at: 1-868-710-1425
Or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fortresslight does not offer technical support for third party devices including the OS installed on mobile devices. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the third party’s device individual tech support. Fortresslight accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market software or hardware modifications or additions. Fortresslight is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any software or component not associated with our products. Fortresslight is not responsible for loss of data or time, even with hardware failure. Fortresslight is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within Fortresslight product specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. Fortresslight has the option of voiding the warranty if anyone other than a Fortresslight technician attempts to service the product. Fortresslight will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, earthquake, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at Fortresslight. Under no circumstances will Fortresslight be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. Fortresslight will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Fortresslight makes every effort to ensure all information on our website is correct.